Give Great Falls Rules for Prizes
1. Nonprofits must have completed the entire registration process and be approved for participation in Give Great Falls 2023 by the April 21st deadline to be eligible for prizes.
2. Nonprofits may only be awarded one (1) prize from each category (i.e., if you win the Rise & Shine prize on Monday, you will not be eligible to win any of the remaining Rise & Shine Prizes for the rest of the week).
3. Prizes requiring the "most donors" (Breakfast of Champions and Happy Hour) will tally the total number of unique donor names for each organization during the specified time period.
4. Prizes requiring the "most gifts" (Sack Lunch Superstars and Night Owl) will tally the total number of gifts made to each organization during the specified time period.
5. All winners will be posted on the Give Great Falls "Prizes" page and will be emailed using the email address on file with their Give Great Falls profiles.
6. All decisions for winners are final.
7. Winners are responsible for collecting prizes from the Great Falls Area Chamber of Commerce. Prizes will be available for pick-up Wednesday May 10th - Friday May 19th.
8. Winners are responsible for depositing prizes in a financial institution and entering prizes as offline donations in their organizations' Give Great Falls dashboard under the donor name "Nonprofit Alliance Give Greater Fund" by 4pm Friday May 26, 2023.