Give Great Falls Events
Our community events are all still happening in a virtual way! Please support our local business partners with pick-up, take-out, or by purchasing gift cards. Be sure to let them know that you appreciate their support to local nonprofits in our community during Give Great Falls!
Raise a Pint Night
Monday, April 27th 5-8pm at the Mighty Mo Brewing Co. 412 Central Ave.
Mighty Mo will donate $2 from growler fills!
Toast to a Cause
Tuesday, April 28th 4pm to close - Enbar Craft Cocktail Lounge 8 5th St S.
Enbar will donate 10% of to-go drink sales from 4 - 11PM!
Mackenzie River Community Night
Wednesday, April 29th 11am-9pm at Mackenzie River Pizza 500 River Dr S.
Mackenzie River is donating 20% of sales from 11:30 AM - 7PM, please be sure to mention Give Great Falls.
Thursday, April 30th 11am-8:30pm. Roadhouse Diner
Roadhouse will make a donation based on their sales for the day
Business After Hours Nonprofit Showcase
Thursday, April 30th 1-7pm at Great Falls College MSU Heritage Hall.
Morning Light Coffee
Friday, May 1, 5:30am-2pm Morning Light will donate $1 from every drink purchase.
Five on Black
Friday, May 1, 7:30am-2pm Five on Black will donate 50% of sales, please be sure to mention Give Great Falls
- Connect your laptop and display the Give Great Falls leaderboards - remember to refresh the page to watch the numbers increase!
- Make a laptop or tablet available to your guests with your page loaded and ready to donate on. (Log off of your personal account first).
- Send a link to your free agent fundraising page to your friends, so they can donate on their phones during the celebration.
- Get Festive! Hang Give Great Falls signs or post yard signs.
- Get Social! Take pictures of the celebration to post on your Facebook page or to tweet to your followers. Make sure to include a link to your free agent fundraising page in all of your posts and tweets! #GiveGreatFalls
Is your nonprofit hosting an event during Give Great Falls?
Tell us about your event! Give Great Falls is a celebration - so let's celebrate! We'll post all the events we hear about on this events page!
Interested in hosting an event for your nonprofit? Here are some tips:
- Reconnect - Use your Give Great Falls celebration to bring old friends back together.
- Bring a dish to pass - Keep your celebration in budget by hosting a Give Great Falls potluck.
- Motivate - Let your guests know about the great work done by the nonprofit you are raising money for. Pass out flyers, give a short introduction, or reach out to the nonprofit to invite a staff member to your celebration.
Have Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.