Give Great Falls Events
Our community events are all still happening! Please support our local business partners with dine-in, pick-up, take-out, or by purchasing gift cards. The following businesses will donate a portion of their sales on the days and times below, please be sure to mention Give Great Falls and let them know that you appreciate their support to local nonprofits in our community during Give Great Falls!
Double Barrel Coffee - All week! Monday May 3rd through Friday, May 7 from 2-9pm at Double Barrel Coffee House Cafe 1500 9th Ave S - 406-315-2463
My MenuHelper app - All week! Tuesday, May 4th through Friday, May 7 order meals using the "My MenuHelper" app
Raise a Pint Night - Monday, May 3rd 5-8pm at the Mighty Mo Brewing Co 412 Central Ave - 406-952-0342
Crooked Tree Coffee - Monday, May 3rd 7am-4pm at Crooked Tree Coffee 501 1st Ave N - 406-315-1221
Burgers for Benefits - Monday, May 3rd 5-9pm at Fuddruckers 3315 10th Ave South - 406-727-6988
Mackenzie River Community Night - Tuesday, May 4th 11am-9pm at Mackenzie River Pizza 500 River Drive S - 406-761-0085
Five on Black - Tuesday, May 4th 3-8pm at Five on Black 413 3rd St NW - 406-315-3541
Toast to a Cause - Tuesday, May 4th 4pm to close - Enbar Craft Cocktail Lounge 8 5th St S - 406-952-1520
Tracy's Family Restaurant- Wednesday, May 5rd 7am- Noon at Tracy's Diner 127 Central Ave - 406-315-3585
Celtic Cowboy - Wednesday, May 5th 4-9pm Celtic Cowboy 116 1st Ave S - 406-952-0393
Roadhouse Diner - Thursday, May 6th 11am-8pm. Roadhouse Diner - 406-788-8839
Chamber Business After Hours Nonprofit Showcase - Thursday, May 6th 4-6pm at Times Square 525 Central Ave - 406-761-4434
Morning Light Coffee - Friday, May 7th, 5:30am-2pm at Morning Light Coffee Roasters 1709 9th Ave S - 406-453-8843
Fire Pizza - Friday, May 7th 11am-9pm at Fire Pizza 107 5th St North - 406-952-1007
Brush Crazy - Friday, May 7th, 12-9pm at Brush Crazy 315 Central Ave - 406-315-4260
- Connect your laptop and display the Give Great Falls leaderboards - remember to refresh the page to watch the numbers increase!
- Make a laptop or tablet available to your guests with your page loaded and ready to donate on. (Log off of your personal account first).
- Send a link to your free agent fundraising page to your friends, so they can donate on their phones during the celebration.
- Get Festive! Hang Give Great Falls signs or post yard signs.
- Get Social! Take pictures of the celebration to post on your Facebook page or to tweet to your followers. Make sure to include a link to your free agent fundraising page in all of your posts and tweets! #GiveGreatFalls
Is your nonprofit hosting an event during Give Great Falls?
Tell us about your event! Give Great Falls is a celebration - so let's celebrate! We'll post all the events we hear about on this events page!
Interested in hosting an event for your nonprofit? Here are some tips:
- Reconnect - Use your Give Great Falls celebration to bring old friends back together.
- Bring a dish to pass - Keep your celebration in budget by hosting a Give Great Falls potluck.
- Motivate - Let your guests know about the great work done by the nonprofit you are raising money for. Pass out flyers, give a short introduction, or reach out to the nonprofit to invite a staff member to your celebration.
Have Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.