Sample Give Great Falls Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Give Great Falls, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Give Great Falls email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Give Great Falls goals.
Subject: Give Great Falls News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Give Great Falls is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Give Great Falls updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Give Great Falls campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Give Great Falls
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Give Great Falls specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Give Great Falls team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.